This triple pack includes The Official DVSA Guide to Better Driving
(ISBN 9780115532931), The Official DVSA Guide to Driving - The Essential Skills
(ISBN 9780115532900) and The Official Highway Code 2015 edition
(ISBN 9780115533426).Better Driving
will help you to improve your driving and boost your confidence. Discover how emotions, attitude and behaviour can affect your driving. Learn how to manage stress and anxiety through real-life scenarios and test-yourself questionnaires.
The Official DVSA Guide to Driving - The Essential Skills
- Stay safe - understand how your thoughts and feelings can affect your behaviour behind the wheel
- Boost your confidence -learn how to evaluate your performance and become a better driver
- Enjoy your driving - scenario-based learning for drivers worried by everyday driving situations such as roundabouts, motorways, bad weather and junctions.
- Stay legal - up-to-date information on speed limits, and the laws on drink and drug driving, mobile phones and distraction
- Technology and you - explore the latest developments in driving technology and what it means for you now and in the future.
is THE industry-standard driving manual. It is focussed on you, the driver, and explains how to get the most enjoyment from your driving with the correct attitude, behaviour and skills. Key features
The Official Highway Code
- For your driving life - packed with loads of useful advice to help you stay safe on the roads; ideal for refreshing your knowledge before and after your test
- Pass your theory test - key source material for car and driving instructor theory tests. Study this text for complete test preparation
- Sharpen your driving skills - information on essential driving techniques including overtaking safely, defensive driving and manoeuvring; so you can be confident in any situation
- In all conditions - expert advice on driving safely and confidently at night, in adverse weather conditions, on motorways and through roadworks
- New features - updated information on vehicle maintenance and security, ecosafe and economical driving, details on the independent driving part of the practical test and smart motorways. This new edition includes even more information about you. Learn how to get the most enjoyment from your driving with the correct skills, attitude and behaviour.
is essential reading for all road users in England, Scotland and Wales, providing all the latest rules of the road and traffic signs. All road users have a responsibility to keep their knowledge up-to-date, so make sure you do just that with the latest edition of this handy reference guide.
Every day, on average, five people are killed and 60 people are seriously injured on our roads. If we're to bring those figures down, it's vital that all road users - drivers, motorcyclists, cyclists, horse riders and pedestrians - are familiar with all the rules in The Official Highway Code
This 2015 edition includes the new drug-driving laws, HGV speed limit changes on single and dual carriageways in England and Wales, updated drink-driving limits in Scotland and general rule changes.
- the very latest rules of the road, including to the laws you should keep to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
- references to legislation that offences are based on
- advice on road safety and best practice" source material for many theory test questions - an essential resource for test preparation
- advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test - the period when they're most vulnerable
- emphasis on courtesy, attitude and awareness