IATA digital publications are delivered in a versatile format made for ease of access and mobility. With the digital format, it's easier than ever for customers to access the content they need, when and where they need it. The format offers the flexibility and convenience to access IATA titles from all popular platforms (Windows, Mac, iOS and Android) across multiple devices (desktops, laptops and tablets), both online and offline.
The IATA publication is made available in an e-Reader solution called Bookshelf. Bookshelf Online is accessed through a browser. The publication can also be accessed with the Bookshelf software application, installed on a computer or tablet. When you get your first IATA Digital publication you'll create a Bookshelf account, and use that account whether using Bookshelf Online or the Bookshelf application.
• Online - Browser-based, no software to install. Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox are all supported.
• Offline - There's a Bookshelf app for all popular platforms, including iOS.
Please note: IATA digital products are personalised to order, so are non-returnable. Please ensure that this is the correct format that you require before placing your order.
Features and Benefits
- Can be used in popular browsers
- No software to install
- There's an app (Bookshelf, from company VitalSource) for all popular platforms
- No internet connection required after downloading your titles
- Searchable text
- Content adjusts to screen size
- Table of contents
- Bookmarks, notes and highlighting
- Resource files (i.e. excel files, forms, power points, PDF extracts) that are down-loadable, printable and fillable
- Intra-document hyperlinks
For futher information on the Bookshelf, download the Bookshelf Single-User Guide.