Save £11 compared to buying these products separately.
Great for SMEs, this pack brings together three key publications from HSE, essential to any business, including an A2 Health and Safety Law Poster. HSG268 is packed with simple, straightforward advice, this book covers the most common workplace hazards. It shows how most small to medium-sized businesses can put measures in place to control the risks. HSG65 builds on the practical advice in the toolbox and is one of HSE's most popular guides. The Law poster needs no introduction - All employers have a legal duty under the Health and Safety Information for Employees Regulations (HSIER) to display the poster in a prominent position in each workplace or provide workers with a copy of the equivalent leaflet.
Included in this pack:HSG268 - The Health and Safety Toolbox: How to Control Risks at Work
HSG65 - Managing for Health and Safety Builds on the Practical Advice in The Health and Safety Toolbox
- case studies showing how accidents and cases of ill health have occurred, with helpful tips on how to avoid similar things happening in the future
- simplified advice on key duties to make it easier for you to comply with the law and run your business
- helpful lists of 'dos and don'ts' for key hazards which summarise the actions you need to take
- updates on legal changes
- detailed lists of useful websites and sources of advice
The guidance explains the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach and shows how it can help you achieve a balance between the systems and behavioural aspects of management. It also treats health and safety management as an integral part of good management generally, rather than as a stand-alone system and includes:
Health and Safety Law Poster - What You Need to Know Laminated A2 version
- the core elements of managing for health and safety
- deciding if you are doing what you need to
- delivering effective arrangements
- useful resources
The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) has published a new, simplified version of the Health and Safety Law Poster. All employers have a legal duty under the Health and Safety Information for Employees Regulations (HSIER) to display the poster in a prominent position in each workplace or provide workers with a copy of the equivalent leaflet.PLEASE NOTE
: A VAT element of £1.75 is charged with respect to the poster portion of this pack only.