The Admiralty of Seamanship 13th Edition includes:
- Maritime terminology and glossary
- Mooring, anchors, cables, and buoys
- Rigging, cranes, derricks and deck gear
- Towing by tugs and other vessels
- Boat launch, recovery and handling
- Water safety, LSAs, MOB rescue and recovery
This comprehensive work sets out sound seamanship principles and practices developed over many years by Britains Royal Navy. Published jointly by the Royal Navy and The Nautical Institute, the book is recognised as the leading publication on the subject and has been thoroughly updated for todays seafarers. All mariners whether on naval ships, commercial vessels, or leisure craft will benefit from its guidance on safe and well-organised working practices.