This manual covers Lifesaving Appliances and Survival Techniques, and Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment. It is also suitable for all vessels similar or below, whether or not they are governed by the Code.
Small Coded Vessel Training Manual is suitable for:
- Yachts complying with UK MCA LY2 and LY3 Codes
- Motor or sailing vessels of 24m (load line) and over in commercial use for sport or pleasure, that carry no cargo and not more than 12 passengers
- Vessels complying with the Red Ensign Group Yacht Code (Part A) not carrying more than 12 passengers
- Fishing Vessels with no more than 12 passengers
- High Speed Craft / HS-OSVs of less than 500 GT with maximum 60 person including max. 12 passengers. If less than 24m, max. 36 persons including max 12 passengers
- Smaller commercial vessel annd other vessels under 24m
Note - vessels equipped with lifeboats, davit-launched liferafts or Marine Evacuation Systems should use our Large Coded Vessels Training Manual.