The Super Yacht & Large Coded Vessel Training Manual covers Lifesaving Appliances and Survival Techniques and Fire Extinguishing Systems & Equipment.
The Large Coded Vessel Training Manual is suitable for :
- Vessels complying with the Under 500 GT Cargo Ships and Workboats Code, Offshore Supply Vessels, etc
- K MCA Large Commercial Yacht Code (LY2 and LY3) — Yachts complying with UK MCA LY2 and LY3 CodesMotor or sailing yachts of 24m and over in commercial use for sport or pleasure, that carry no cargo and not more than 12 passengers.
- Lifeboats (required if over 85m), davit launched liferafts or MES
- Vessels complying with the Red Ensign Group Yacht Code (Part B) — Pleasure Yachts on international voyages with 13-36 passengers, and maximum 200 persons on board, and not carrying cargo.
- High Speed Craft / HS-OSVs of less than 500 GT
- Sail Training Vessels
- Larger fishing vessels with no more than 12 passengers
- Other larger non-SOLAS vessels under 24m
Note - It is also suitable for all vessels similar to the below, whether or not they are governed by the Code.