|The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack 2013 Ed (3 Book Pack)|
£23.99 RRP: £29.99 You save £6.00 (20.0%)
Author: Driving Standards Agency (DSA)
Publisher: TSO (The Stationery Office)
Published: 24 Sep 2012
Amazing Value - Buy the DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack and SAVE £££ compared to buying the three books individually.
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack is a must-have for all drivers - Full of practical advice and practice questions, it explains essential driving skills and techniques to keep you safe on the road.
The Official DSA Complete Learner Driver Pack 2013 Edition contains three official books to help you fully prepare to pass your car theory and practical driving tests first time.
The Official DSA Theory Test for Car Drivers 2013 Edition
- Official revision questions - with the full DSA explanation to help you fully understand the answer. The revision questions in this book are very similar to the questions you will get on your actual test and cover the same topics, referencing to official source materials throughout so you can learn more
- Essential background information - for every topic, including real life images, clear diagrams and definitions to help you really understand the theory, plus things to discuss and practise with your instructor to help you apply the theory behind the wheel
- Easy to use - answers displayed in a separate section so you can test yourself and see when you're ready to pass, plus expert advice on what to expect on the day
- Practice case studies - the ONLY book to include official DSA practice case studies on every topic, plus five brand new case studies just like the ones in the actual test, for complete preparation.
The Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive
- Key driving skills - all 24 skills you will be tested on explained in detail
- Practical test explained - describes the standards required to pass your practical driving test, including information on independent driving
- Private practice help - advice for those working with learner drivers and their instructor to get the most out of the time between lessons
- What to expect on test - explains what the examiner is looking for, plus tips from the experts.
The Official DSA Guide to Driving - the essential skills
- For your driving life - packed with loads of useful advice to help you stay safe on the roads; ideal for refreshing your knowledge before and after your test
- For learners - key source material for car and driving instructor theory tests, study this text for complete test preparation
- Driving techniques - information on essential driving skills including manoeuvring, defensive driving and overtaking safely
- All conditions - including driving at night, in all weather conditions and through roadworks
- Extra information - including vehicle maintenance and security, ecosafe driving, towing, driving in Europe and advice for taxi drivers.
Supersedes ISBN: 9780115531835